Your employees’ image is about how they look and this constitutes 30% of reaching his or her success potential. And for CHUVA beyond, it is about going beyond status quo. It is about ensuring that your employees not only represent his or her position and the organization’s brand, while exceeding their customer’s expectations, both internally and externally, but do this without losing their own sense of personal identity.
When one’s image is dated, sloppy and unkempt, then the perception of their work and abilities are also perceived as dated, sloppy and not organized. This can impact his or her success potential, impacting the organization’s bottom line.
Whether your employees are identified as up and coming or are already highly visible in the organization, this program will ensure that his or her personal brand is packaged in a way that others take notice.
The following Image Disciplines™ will be reviewed and implemented for the participant. These disciplines are key in helping communicate a competent professional.
- Create a competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Increase self-confidence and higher visibility.
- Increase performance.
- Enhance branding and marketing efforts.
- Significantly influences attitudes and professional outlook.
- Enhance employee morale.
- Optimize performance.
- Enhance career advancements.
- Improve professionalism.
- Increase visibility within the company.
The participants will learn how to…
- Define and develop a personal image that reflects his or her own personal brand.
- How to apply the CPR™ approach in business.
- Define professional goals to align with his or her image objectives.
- Better position themselves for any business opportunity whether they are perceived as authoritative or approachable.
- Use wardrobe and color to make a psychological impact on others.
- Create an effective wardrobe that represents a leader.
- Identify which clothing style best fits their physical characteristics and personality.
- Develop and maintain a professional image that is reflective of his or her skills and talents.
- Build an image that truly portrays who they are.
- Strategically build an effective wardrobe.
- Understand how physical characteristics and nonverbal communication can affect the bottom line.
- Buy essentials and beyond for a hi-performance wardrobe.