Don’t stress out. It is not that complicated, but developing your personal brand takes a strong commitment, time and patience. You have to first wrap your hands around all the components of what impacts your personal brand and then begin a Strategy to develop and grow your brand. But first you need to understand the concept of Personal Branding.
Your reputation creates your Personal Brand. Everything you do, everything you say, everything you represent, everything you associate yourself with, and everything you produce creates an emotional connection with others. It is their thoughts, feeling and associations held within their mind collectively that impacts your Personal Brand.
Your Personal Brand should:
- Be authentic (transparent).
- Make you known, understood and different.
- Represent your values and goals and skills.
- Resonate with someone to be remembered.
What Is Personal Branding?
Personal branding is the process in which you make others aware of your Personal Brand by communicating your true strengths, values and passion.
The Power of Persona Brand Alignment!
- To help you “burn” your BRAND in the minds of others.
- To build an authentic reputation in your field of expertise.
- To get your message out there.
- To enhance your visibility when you are not there.
- To ensure others have consistent experiences through all encounters they may have with you.
- To ensure that those experiences you create are positioned so others will tell others, whether via word of mouth and digitally.
What is Personal Brand Alignment™?
Many are happy with their personal brand, but you have to ask yourself, it is enough? Sure you may be happy with it but does it align with your company? Even your team? To find out how you can enhance your personal brand ask your friends and colleagues. It may be painful, but if you want to stay on top of your game, go ASK!
Suggested article to read: The Importance of Brand Alignment
Look for more information about Brand Initiative and how that can help you manage your Personal Brand…which by the way, is true empowerment!
Suggested article to read: Lowe’s: Are they the blue company or the orange company? Do you know?
Click here to learn more about CHUVA’s Personal Branding Program.