It Doesn't Take Superglue To Keep A Team Together! - A Team Building Program
It’s estimated that more business deals are closed over a meal than in the board room. Mastering the nuances of effective business meals is vital for today’s professionals. This program features a comprehensive overview of how to simultaneously dine while conducting business with professionalism and finesse.
- Increases communication between different levels of the organization.
- Enhances employee’s competencies to create superior efficiency and effectiveness on overall performance.
- Maximize and sustain profitability.
- Significantly influences attitude and professional outlook.
- Increase self-confidence and higher visibility within the organization.
- Build awareness by identifying strengths and personal traits.
- Plan an employee’s action to achieve your organization’s bottom line.
- Produce advantageous effects on both the organization and the employee.
- Enhances an employee’s level of skills.
- Increase an employee’s commitment to the job and the organization.
- Make the team an asset to the organization as opposed to a distinct liability
The participants will learn how to…
- Recognize the unique contribution that each individual can make.
- Maximizing individual and team performance by incorporating emotional intelligence.
- Interact more effectively with team members and clients.
- Define employee’s attributes as they relate to their job and team members.
- Better define process and procedures within a group for better communications.
- Be more efficient at “reading” others.
- Understand the strengths and challenges that each team member brings to the table.
- Appreciate how each team member’s behavioral styles impacts the dynamics of the team as a whole.