How To Network Like a PRO!
Today’s employees must be equipped with those communication skills that are critical in business relations. How they interact with others can influence perceptions of their skills, talents, performance, and career advancements. When conducting business, implementing effective interpersonal skills is key to business success.
- Increases communication between different levels within your organization.
- Establish a personal brand while networking and interacting in business on a daily basis.
- Develop a professional presence that only a seasoned employee can sustain.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Enhance personal profile by increasing one’s standing as a professional.
- Understand and apply culture diversities.
- Boosts confidence level.
- Create awareness of the standardized way of doing business.
- Enhance performance.
- Increase employee motivation.
- Enhance career advancements.
- Significantly influence attitude and professional outlook.
- Increased visibility within the company.
The participants will learn how to…
- Implement the etiquette and protocols of doing business.
- Communicate with the various generations within the workplace.
- Maximize the use of the three channels of communication: body, tone, words
- Communicate ideas with clarity.
- Develop communication styles to optimize talents and skills.
- Techniques for improving and developing better listening skills.
- Make proper introductions.
- Strategically network to increase business opportunities.
- Effectively implement interpersonal skills for effective conversations.
- Use the phone, email and text capabilities with more efficiency.
- Use written correspondence for business impact.