Mastering the Business Meal...a strategic approach
It’s estimated that more business deals are closed over a meal than in the board room. Mastering the nuances of effective business meals is vital for today’s professionals. This program features a comprehensive overview of how to simultaneously dine while conducting business with professionalism and finesse.
- Strategically moving confidently through a business meal.
- Gain confidence that will exude to others in the business arena.
- Enhance company image and brand.
- Help the employee to be more persuasive and proactive.
- Become an effective leader by improving professionalism.
- Enhance employee’s competencies to create superior efficiency and effectiveness on overall performance.
- Establish overall satisfaction seeking win-win solutions.
- Gaines in productivity.
- Produce valuable effects on both the organization and the employee.
- Provide skills which reduce overall cost of the organization’s operation.
- Any employee that interacts with an internal or external client when conducting business over a meal or entertaining at various venues where business is the common denominator.
The participants will learn how to…
- Implement tactical skills to close business deals during the dining experience.
- Develop dynamic competencies to open, develop and close productive business meals.
- Achieve peak performance by interpreting dining companions’ body language.
- Demonstrate organizational value and measurable return by leading results-focused meetings while dining.
- Strategically align objectives and social skills with the business at hand.
- Gain tools to entertain clients more effectively.
- Demonstrate how to handle various dining/entertaining at all levels.
- Combine business savvy abilities with dining etiquette and protocol skills.